Tour calendar 2017
last changes on 15.02.2017
This tour calendar 2017 can used in these ways: it shows dates for group tours to special events in Kazakhstan in 2017. Secondly, when you are with at least two persons and wish to invite fellow travellers to your preferred tour on your preferred dates, we will show your tour on this page. Finally, in case you are a solo-travellers looking for fellow travellers we can (discretely) show your request here.
Group Tours to Special Events*
– 18-20 April, three day tour program to manned Baikanur Launch
– 22-26 April, five day tour to Almaty including participation in the Almaty Marathon on Sunday, April 23rd
– 4-10 May, seven day tour to Almaty including participation in the Ultra Trail Event on May 6-7 nearby Almaty.
– 11-20 May, ten day Wildernis Tour in the steppe of Central Kazakhstan
– Five day treks in the Turgen Valley close to Almaty from July 7-11, August 14-18 and September 4-8. Prices from €450 p.p., more information at email@example.com
– Three day treks in the Turgen Valley close to Almaty from June 28-30, July 12-14 and August 23-25. Prices from €320 p.p., more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
– around May 29th, six day tour program to manned Baikanur Launch
– around September 12th, tour program to manned Baikanur Launch
– around October 26th, tour program to manned Baikanur Launch
* dates for Baikanur launches may change during 2017
Requests for travel companions
1) Solo-traveller (m) visits the Astana EXPO and Astana region for a 4-5 days trip in June or July (flexible), looks for fellow-travellers.
2) Solo-traveller (m) looks for travel companion(s) between April 8-11 for a (maximum) four-day tour in Almaty Province.
3) Dutch elderly but active couple is looking for four more people to join them on the 25-day Great Variety Tour of Central Asia from June 18th.