Almaty Marathon Tour Package
Combine a sports event with a cultural tour!
The sixth Almaty Marathon takes place on April 23, 2017, and we offer a 5-day package tours to this event. You mal also opt for distances of 21 and 10 kms.
Arriving on April 22nd you will enjoy a city excursion on this day. On April 24th an excursion to the spectacular Charyn Canyon is included,
Day 1, April 21
Flight to Almaty
Day 2, April 22
Arrival in the early morning and transfer to your hotel. Breakfast and rest.
From 11 AM excursion in the city, including visits to Park Panfilow and the Zenkow Cathedral, the Green Bazar, Central Museum and other places if time permits.
Day 3, April 23
Transfer to the starting point of the Marathon, and afterwards back to the hotel.
Dag 4, April 24
Day excursion to Charyn Canyon at 200 kms from Almaty, certainly the most spectaculair natural phenomenon in the Almaty region. Lunch box for on the way and in the early evening return to your hotel.
Dag 5, April 25
Transfer to Almaty International Airport in the night or early morning and flight back home.
At two people the cost of this program is €495 per person, at four persons €375. For other group sizes please write to us.
Included in the offer are:
– three nights of accommodation in a 3* Hotel in Almaty on April 23-25 on the basis of bed & breakfast and in double rooms, incl. an early check-in on 23.04
– transfers airport-hotel-airport in Almaty
– transfers hotel-marathon-hotel on April 24th
– two days of excursions in and around Almaty as described in the program, with local, English speaking guidance
– lunch box during excursion on 25.04
– registration for the event
Not included are the international flight tickets to and from Almaty, the remaining lunches & dinners and services not mentioned in the program.
Finally we will withhold €15 per booking for the Dutch GGTO Travel Guarantee Fund.
|April 22-26, 2017|
|€495 p.p. at two persons, €375 p.p. at four persons, excl. international flights|